Software Engineer & Tech Enthusiast
Spoken & Written Languages
- French (native)
- English (fluent)
May – August 2019
Programmer Analyst Trainee
- Software to migrate on-premises Exchange servers to Microsoft Office 365 online servers
- Languages used: PowerShell, C#
May 2020 – Today
Full Stack Personal Project
- Social media-based travel planner.
- Technology used: Angular (TypeScript, HTML, CSS), Go, MySQL
- APIs: Google Maps, Google Sign-In, Facebook Login
- Job posting mobile app (Android & IOS) for university campuses.
- Technologies: Dart (Flutter SDK) & Google Firebase
- Study manager Android app for students.
- Technologies: Java & XML (Android Studio)
Implementation of a Convolutional Neural Network for Multi-Label Classification of Image Data
- Classification of images containing 1 to 5 handwritten digits
- Top 5 out of 247 competitors (Kaggle Competition)
- Test accuracy of 99.821% on unseen dataset of 14,000 images
- Use of TensorFlow and PyTorch
Prediction of the number of hospitalization cases of COVID-19 based on symptom search trends
- Comparison of the prediction accuracy of K-nearest neighbours (KNN) and decision trees
- Visualization using Principal Component Analysis
- k-means clustering to find relations
Implementation from scratch of multi-class logistic regression and gradient descent
- Only using general Python utilities
(NumPy, pandas, Matplotlib)
Implementation of a GitHub Actions Release Pipeline for an Open-Source Software
- Golang-based OSS (AutoMuteUs)
- Automated testing in CI/CD pipeline
- Unit Test Coverage
- Build trigger on push
- Code linting (GolangCI) added to workflow
Publication of a Book on how the Universe Works
- I wrote a 40 pages scientific essay that explains how the Universe works, from the Big Bang to the theories about how it will end.
- The essay has been officially published at the library of the Cégep de Sainte-Foy.
- Formatted with LaTeX